2" x 48" Belt Size Brand New Baileigh 3 Wheel Variable Radius Belt Grinder, Mdl. BG-248-3, MFG Number BA9-1000655, 2" x 48" 3 Wheel Grinder, 7 Independent Work Stations, 5 Integrated Contact Wheels, Tilting Head, Adjustable Rotating Wheel, Quick Release Handles, Sealed Bearings & Ground & Hardened Shafts, Robust Stand, 110V / 1-Phase, Lifetime Technical Support, #SMBG2483
- Hyd-Mech's sole responsibilty while the machine is under warranty is to supply replacement parts only. The selling dearler is responsible for the labor portion of the warranty.
- The machines covered under the two year term have a warranty that last two years from the date of sale/shipment to the end user or three years from the date of manufacture (date of invoice to distributor), whichever comes first.
- The machines covered under a one year term have a warranty that lasts one year from the date of sale/shipment to the end user or two years from date of manufacture (date of invoice to distributor), whichever comes first.
- The warranty for refurbished/ reconditioned saws from Hyd-Mech will be assigned on a case by case basis.
- All purchased parts carry a six month warranty from date of invoice.
- All parts, which are returned will be subject to a 20% restocking fee or at Hyd-Mech's sole discretion the 20% restocking fee can be waved in lieu of a flat $100.00 fee.
- No returned items will be accepted unless they are issued a return authorization number from Hyd-Mech (PRA or RMA).
- Items returned must be in 100% resalable condition and in original packaging.
- Items with a shelf life i.e.; belts, bearings, seals, lubricants, etc., are non-returnable.
- The disposition of all returned items will be at Hyd-Mech's sole discretion.
All quotations subject to prior sale.
New pricing is good only at time of invoice and must be paid Immediately to guarantee no price increases by the manufacturers.
Make sure to get insurance, as this is not usually included. All machines come banded and strapped to a pallet unless instructed otherwise.
Crating is optional and comes at extra charge.
Loading docks or ramps are required! If you do not have one, inform the shipping company and there will more than likely be an extra charge.
Sterling Machinery Exchange can help you with shipping worldwide. We ship daily and can get amazing shipping rates to make your purchase easier
Please let us know your information and we can find out the cost to your door!
Types of Trucking We Offer:
*TRUCKLOAD SHIPPING* The Full Truckload Advantage encompasses a comprehensive, end-to-end range of cargo transit and logistics solutions, backed by cutting-edge shipping analytic and monitoring technology.
- Reduced Cost Per Unit
- Shortened Transit Times
- Fewer Damages
- Dedicated Capacity
- More Cargo Insurance
- Thousands of Carriers to Choose From
- Ail or Rubber Tire Option
- Full Truckload
- Standard 48' Flatbed
- Step Deck
- Removable Goose Neck
- Curtain Van
- Partial Truckload
- Consolidated Truckloads
- Volume LTL
- Dedicated Partial Truckload
- Specialized Services
- Cross Dock
- E-track/Logistical Trailers
- Break Bulk
- Short Term Warehousing
- TWIC/TSA Services
- White Glove
- 48' and 53' Containers
- 20', 40', and 45'
- International Containers & High Cubes
- Drayage (Port, Rail)
- *LTL SHIPPING*
Our LTL shipping offers a best-in-class proprietary Transportation Management System tailored to the needs of LTL shippers. CARRIER RATE 2.0 provides an industry-leading, all-in-one solution for obtaining quotes, booking, and managing shipments.
- Choose your carrier based on cost, transit time, and preference
- Choose from industry leading carriers for your specific shipment
- Schedule pickups with one click!
- Track and manage your shipments online
- Enter Origin & Destination Zip Codes
- Select Package Type
- Enter Pallet Count for Pallet Rate
- Enter Class and Weight
- Add Accessorials
- *EXPEDITED SHIPPING*
We understand our transportation and logistics customers are looking for ways to save time and money. Air freight shipping means on-time delivery is a top priority. Our technology, relationships, and team of industry professionals provide an unparalleled ability to meet your most important shipping needs. Services Offerings
- Next Flight Out (NFOâ€™s)
- Next Day by 1030
- Exclusive Use Vehicles (E.U.V.â€™s)
- Next Day by Noon
- Local Pickup/Delivery
- Next Day by 5pm
- 2nd Day by 1030
- 2nd Day by Noon
- 2nd Day by 5pm
- 3rd Day by 1030
- 3rd Day by Noon
- 3rd Day by 5pm
- 3-5 Day Economy Ground
- Trade Show Pickup/Delivery
- Weekend Pickup/Delivery
- Export/Import Freight
- After Hours Pickup/Delivery
- Project Freight/Distributions
- Aircraft Charters
- Ocean Services
The Place for Metal & Woodworking Machinery !
HIGH-PERFORMANCE MACHINES. PROFITABLE SOLUTIONS. EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Baileigh Industrial®, Inc. manufactures metal and woodworking equipment, trusted by customers ranging from large-scale commercial fabrication shops to passionate hobbyists. For 16 years, we’ve created machines that increase productivity, day in & day out, delivering repeatable quality results.
At Baileigh (pronounced “Bailey”), we build our cutting-edge designs using only the best parts and materials to handle maximum capacities with ease. When you buy from us, upgrades and extras—like coolant systems in drill presses—come standard. Plus, many of our best-selling products, including tube and pipe benders, abrasive notchers and press brakes, are made in the USA.
Our commitment to customer service continues after each sale. You can count on speedy and secure shipping at reasonable rates. We also back our machines with a one-year parts warranty and unlimited technical support.nd equipment to meet our customers' needs. We always appreciate feedback from our customers.