18 Ga. x 24" Brand New Baileigh Manually Operated Bead Roller, Mdl. BR-18M-24, MFG Number BA9-1000935, Stand, Roll Holder, Adjustable Depth Stop, #SMBR18M24
- Hyd-Mech's sole responsibilty while the machine is under warranty is to supply replacement parts only. The selling dearler is responsible for the labor portion of the warranty.
- The machines covered under the two year term have a warranty that last two years from the date of sale/shipment to the end user or three years from the date of manufacture (date of invoice to distributor), whichever comes first.
- The machines covered under a one year term have a warranty that lasts one year from the date of sale/shipment to the end user or two years from date of manufacture (date of invoice to distributor), whichever comes first.
- The warranty for refurbished/ reconditioned saws from Hyd-Mech will be assigned on a case by case basis.
- All purchased parts carry a six month warranty from date of invoice.
- All parts, which are returned will be subject to a 20% restocking fee or at Hyd-Mech's sole discretion the 20% restocking fee can be waved in lieu of a flat $100.00 fee.
- No returned items will be accepted unless they are issued a return authorization number from Hyd-Mech (PRA or RMA).
- Items returned must be in 100% resalable condition and in original packaging.
- Items with a shelf life i.e.; belts, bearings, seals, lubricants, etc., are non-returnable.
- The disposition of all returned items will be at Hyd-Mech's sole discretion.
All quotations subject to prior sale.
New pricing is good only at time of invoice and must be paid Immediately to guarantee no price increases by the manufacturers.
Make sure to get insurance, as this is not usually included. All machines come banded and strapped to a pallet unless instructed otherwise.
Crating is optional and comes at extra charge.
Loading docks or ramps are required! If you do not have one, inform the shipping company and there will more than likely be an extra charge.
The Place for Metal & Woodworking Machinery !
HIGH-PERFORMANCE MACHINES. PROFITABLE SOLUTIONS. EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Baileigh Industrial®, Inc. manufactures metal and woodworking equipment, trusted by customers ranging from large-scale commercial fabrication shops to passionate hobbyists. For 16 years, we’ve created machines that increase productivity, day in & day out, delivering repeatable quality results.
At Baileigh (pronounced “Bailey”), we build our cutting-edge designs using only the best parts and materials to handle maximum capacities with ease. When you buy from us, upgrades and extras—like coolant systems in drill presses—come standard. Plus, many of our best-selling products, including tube and pipe benders, abrasive notchers and press brakes, are made in the USA.
Our commitment to customer service continues after each sale. You can count on speedy and secure shipping at reasonable rates. We also back our machines with a one-year parts warranty and unlimited technical support.nd equipment to meet our customers' needs. We always appreciate feedback from our customers.