|Vertical Knee Travel||16"|
|Spindle Quill Travel||5"|
|Spindle Speeds||60 - 4,500 RPM|
|Spindle To Table||2-1/8" - 18"|
|Spindle Quill Feeds||0.0015" - 0.003" -0.006"|
|Power Draw Bar||No|
|Speed Selector||Variable Speed|
|Voltage||220/440V ~ 3 Phase|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||78" x 71" x 86"|
|Milled Oil Grooves
|Hard Chrome Ways
|Hand Scraped Saddle
|ABEC-7 Spindle Bearings
|One Shot Lube System
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND TOOLING
Name:Machinist Vise, Clamping Kit and Collet Set Tooling Package for Vertical Milling Machine
Name:Acra- 58 pc. Clamping Kit Vertical Milling Machine (Import)
Name:Acra- 2 Axis Digital Readout- X Axis and Y Axis (Import Style) INSTALLED
Name:Acra- Y-Axis 150 Power Feed Installed (Import Style)
Name:Acra- Z-Axis 150 Power Feed (Installed) (Import Style)
Name:Acra - 8" Riser Block (AM2 Mill)
Name:Acra - Sino 3 Axis Digital Readout - X Axis, Y Axis and Z Axis (Installed)
Name:Acra- Brand New 6" Machinist Vise with Swivel Base for Milling Machine
Name:Acra- DRO and Table Feed PACKAGE. 2 Axis Digital Readout "DRO" and Power Table Feed (Inst...
Name:Acra- X-Axis 150 Power Feed (Installed) (Import Style)
Name:Acra- Power Draw Bar R-8/#30, or 40 Taper (Installed) UNIVERSAL DRAWBAR
The Table and Saddle area of the machine also has precision and quality built into the machine, the double table locks to offer more even pressure on the gib, chrome finish table crank handles that spin in you hand as they rotate, and a view of the front accordion style way covers. – Finished off with Hand Scraped Table Top Surface
Outstanding Head Features
- To dissipate heat in the 3 HP motor driven head, a pair of high output fans are installed to pull out the heat in a positive draw. This allows the machine to work demanding jobs for extended periods without damaging the motor, belts and bearings. A unique LCM Series feature.
- The motor shaft and Vari Drive pulleys are dynamically balanced, then hard-chromed this allow for vibration free milling even at high speeds
- The Vari-speed drive system is operated by sliding the Vari Drive pulley up and down the motor shaft - so he motor shaft is therefore chrome-plated and has an oil channel that is fed by a grease fitting on the lower end for self-lubricating purpose. This ensures the sliding motion is trouble free at all times and adds to a long life. A unique LCM Series feature.
- The motor shaft that drives the pulley and the spindle is subject to a lot of lateral stress. A lower support roller bearing is installed for the support of the motor shaft on both ends. Another unique LCM Series feature.
- Beside swiveling 90 degree side to side, the head can also swivel up and down by virtue of a knuckle joint design. The new design developed by Sharp uses 6 bolts, 3 each side - that are fitted into a circular T-slot milled at the inside of the over arm and secured by nuts from the outside. It secured the head tightly and offered high accuracy in milling operations.
- A matched pair of super-precision ABEC-7 angular contact bearings supports the spindle. The quill is CNC-ground to a mirror finish, and then chromed to fit the housing. Together, they insure spindle run out of no more than 0.00002" TIR- the best in the industry.
Column, Table and Knee
- Certified MEEHANITE a castings are used for superior rigidity and better dampening of vibrations – as well as longer machine life.
- Table and saddle backlash is controlled by a double-nut design that keeps the feed screw in contact with a pair of bronze nut at all times.
- The end of the table and saddle are mounted with thrust bearings that pre-load the feed screw, eliminating endplay for precisely controlled lateral movement.
* Temporary specifications subject to verification.
All quotations subject to prior sale.
Due to fluctuating markets and Gas Prices, Quotes are good
for 15 days from quote date.
Pricing & Payment Methods: In order to be competitive,
Our prices reflect a 3% discount
for payment in company check, money order or cash. Credit
cards will be subject to a 3-5%
fee depending on credit card company.