4" x 4" x 1/2" Brand New Baileigh Hydraulic Double Pinch Roll Bender, Mdl. R-H170, MFG Number BA9-1006834, 3 Hydraulically Driven Rolls, Double Pinch, Automatic Speed Compensation (Power Not Scarified), Hydraulic Vertical Guiding Rolls Up/Down, Rotation Rolls LED Readouts, Bending Rolls LED Readouts, Foot Pedal Control Panel, Movable Operator Podium, 220V ~ 3 Phase, Lifetime Technical Support by Telephone, #SMRH170
When Baileigh introduced the R-M55, it redefined quality in roll benders. This tube roller combines efficiency-boosting features with the rugged strength of a steel plate framework.
- Requires just 220 volts of single-phase power and will work in any fabrication shop or even out on job sites.
- Maximum capacity of 2.75" round tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Manual top-shaft machine with 2 driven rolls (3 rolls total).
- Large ratchet offers extra leverage for manual control of top roll position.
- You can operate the R-M55 in vertical mode, for small rolling projects, or in horizontal mode, for large rolling projects.
- Variable-speed inverter allows you to finetune the rolling speed for a given material.
- Easy-to-read scale indicates top roll position, helping you easily make repeatable bends for production runs.
- Includes segment rolls and lateral roll guides to keep material from twisting.
- Foot pedal controls let you conveniently stop and start the bender.
- Accepts optional rolls (available from Baileigh) to bend a variety of profiles like tubing, pipe, angle iron and much more.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-M55 over similar machines?
- Heavy steel construction gives the R-M55 a sturdiness, reliability, and long-wearing accuracy that few competing manual benders can match.
- Inverter protects against overload, prolonging the machine’s lifetime of use.
- You can rely on our team of reps—and their years of direct experience with Baileigh machines—for remote support for as long as you’re using the R-M55. Project advice is always just a phone call away.
All quotations subject to prior sale.
New pricing is good only at time of invoice and must be paid Immediately to guarantee no price increases by the manufacturers.
Make sure to get insurance, as this is not usually included. All machines come banded and strapped to a pallet unless instructed otherwise.
Crating is optional and comes at extra charge.
Loading docks or ramps are required! If you do not have one, inform the shipping company and there will more than likely be an extra charge.
Sterling Machinery Exchange can help you with shipping worldwide. We ship daily and can get amazing shipping rates to make your purchase easier
Please let us know your information and we can find out the cost to your door!
Types of Trucking We Offer:
*TRUCKLOAD SHIPPING* The Full Truckload Advantage encompasses a comprehensive, end-to-end range of cargo transit and logistics solutions, backed by cutting-edge shipping analytic and monitoring technology.
- Reduced Cost Per Unit
- Shortened Transit Times
- Fewer Damages
- Dedicated Capacity
- More Cargo Insurance
- Thousands of Carriers to Choose From
- Ail or Rubber Tire Option
- Full Truckload
- Standard 48' Flatbed
- Step Deck
- Removable Goose Neck
- Curtain Van
- Partial Truckload
- Consolidated Truckloads
- Volume LTL
- Dedicated Partial Truckload
- Specialized Services
- Cross Dock
- E-track/Logistical Trailers
- Break Bulk
- Short Term Warehousing
- TWIC/TSA Services
- White Glove
- 48' and 53' Containers
- 20', 40', and 45'
- International Containers & High Cubes
- Drayage (Port, Rail)
- *LTL SHIPPING*
Our LTL shipping offers a best-in-class proprietary Transportation Management System tailored to the needs of LTL shippers. CARRIER RATE 2.0 provides an industry-leading, all-in-one solution for obtaining quotes, booking, and managing shipments.
- Choose your carrier based on cost, transit time, and preference
- Choose from industry leading carriers for your specific shipment
- Schedule pickups with one click!
- Track and manage your shipments online
- Enter Origin & Destination Zip Codes
- Select Package Type
- Enter Pallet Count for Pallet Rate
- Enter Class and Weight
- Add Accessorials
- *EXPEDITED SHIPPING*
We understand our transportation and logistics customers are looking for ways to save time and money. Air freight shipping means on-time delivery is a top priority. Our technology, relationships, and team of industry professionals provide an unparalleled ability to meet your most important shipping needs. Services Offerings
- Next Flight Out (NFOâ€™s)
- Next Day by 1030
- Exclusive Use Vehicles (E.U.V.â€™s)
- Next Day by Noon
- Local Pickup/Delivery
- Next Day by 5pm
- 2nd Day by 1030
- 2nd Day by Noon
- 2nd Day by 5pm
- 3rd Day by 1030
- 3rd Day by Noon
- 3rd Day by 5pm
- 3-5 Day Economy Ground
- Trade Show Pickup/Delivery
- Weekend Pickup/Delivery
- Export/Import Freight
- After Hours Pickup/Delivery
- Project Freight/Distributions
- Aircraft Charters
- Ocean Services
The Place for Metal & Woodworking Machinery !
HIGH-PERFORMANCE MACHINES. PROFITABLE SOLUTIONS. EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Baileigh Industrial®, Inc. manufactures metal and woodworking equipment, trusted by customers ranging from large-scale commercial fabrication shops to passionate hobbyists. For 16 years, we’ve created machines that increase productivity, day in & day out, delivering repeatable quality results.
At Baileigh (pronounced “Bailey”), we build our cutting-edge designs using only the best parts and materials to handle maximum capacities with ease. When you buy from us, upgrades and extras—like coolant systems in drill presses—come standard. Plus, many of our best-selling products, including tube and pipe benders, abrasive notchers and press brakes, are made in the USA.
Our commitment to customer service continues after each sale. You can count on speedy and secure shipping at reasonable rates. We also back our machines with a one-year parts warranty and unlimited technical support.nd equipment to meet our customers' needs. We always appreciate feedback from our customers.