100 Ton x 5" Used Schuler Beuhler (Excellent Shape) C-Frame Straight Side Stamping Press "BLISS PRESS PARENT CO.", Mdl. C-1000kN, Air Clutch, Schuler Digital Controller, Maha Parts Feeder, FAG Bowl Feeder, Sander Automation GmbH, Year (2012) #A5080
All quotations subject to prior sale.
New pricing is good only at time of invoice and must be paid Immediately to guarantee no price increases by the manufacturers.
Make sure to get insurance, as this is not usually included. All machines come banded and strapped to a pallet unless instructed otherwise.
Crating is optional and comes at extra charge.
Loading docks or ramps are required! If you do not have one, inform the shipping company and there will more than likely be an extra charge.
Sterling Machinery Exchange can help you with shipping worldwide. We ship daily and can get amazing shipping rates to make your purchase easier
Please let us know your information and we can find out the cost to your door!
Types of Trucking We Offer:
*TRUCKLOAD SHIPPING* The Full Truckload Advantage encompasses a comprehensive, end-to-end range of cargo transit and logistics solutions, backed by cutting-edge shipping analytic and monitoring technology.
- Reduced Cost Per Unit
- Shortened Transit Times
- Fewer Damages
- Dedicated Capacity
- More Cargo Insurance
- Thousands of Carriers to Choose From
- Ail or Rubber Tire Option
- Full Truckload
- Standard 48' Flatbed
- Step Deck
- Removable Goose Neck
- Curtain Van
- Partial Truckload
- Consolidated Truckloads
- Volume LTL
- Dedicated Partial Truckload
- Specialized Services
- Cross Dock
- E-track/Logistical Trailers
- Break Bulk
- Short Term Warehousing
- TWIC/TSA Services
- White Glove
- 48' and 53' Containers
- 20', 40', and 45'
- International Containers & High Cubes
- Drayage (Port, Rail)
- *LTL SHIPPING*
Our LTL shipping offers a best-in-class proprietary Transportation Management System tailored to the needs of LTL shippers. CARRIER RATE 2.0 provides an industry-leading, all-in-one solution for obtaining quotes, booking, and managing shipments.
- Choose your carrier based on cost, transit time, and preference
- Choose from industry leading carriers for your specific shipment
- Schedule pickups with one click!
- Track and manage your shipments online
- Enter Origin & Destination Zip Codes
- Select Package Type
- Enter Pallet Count for Pallet Rate
- Enter Class and Weight
- Add Accessorials
- *EXPEDITED SHIPPING*
We understand our transportation and logistics customers are looking for ways to save time and money. Air freight shipping means on-time delivery is a top priority. Our technology, relationships, and team of industry professionals provide an unparalleled ability to meet your most important shipping needs. Services Offerings
- Next Flight Out (NFOâ€™s)
- Next Day by 1030
- Exclusive Use Vehicles (E.U.V.â€™s)
- Next Day by Noon
- Local Pickup/Delivery
- Next Day by 5pm
- 2nd Day by 1030
- 2nd Day by Noon
- 2nd Day by 5pm
- 3rd Day by 1030
- 3rd Day by Noon
- 3rd Day by 5pm
- 3-5 Day Economy Ground
- Trade Show Pickup/Delivery
- Weekend Pickup/Delivery
- Export/Import Freight
- After Hours Pickup/Delivery
- Project Freight/Distributions
- Aircraft Charters
- Ocean Services
Welcome to Schuler North America
Schuler's global facilities deliver industry leading metalforming products, systems and services quickly and cost effectively worldwide.
Schuler Incorporated, headquartered in Canton, Michigan represents the Schuler Group in North America. We offer sales management and project coordination for state-of-the-art metalforming system solutions. Our after-sales service, spare parts, PM programs, retrofit and rebuild programs are ready to support new and existing metalforming systems.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the ability to become more productive, flexible and profitable in todays increasingly competitive environment. We provide comprehensive process knowledge, turnkey installations and technical service throughout the entire life of the system.
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Prog Die and Transfer Presses
- Mechnical and Hydraulic Tandem Lines
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Tryout Presses
- Front of Line and End of Line Equipment
- Coil Feed Lines and Electronic 3-Axis Transfer Systems
- Press to Press Automation
- Hydroforming Systems and Dies