70 Ton x 6' Brand New GMC Hydraulic CNC Press Brake, Mdl. HPB-7006CNC, ISA control, Front Material Supports, Quick release segmented punch holder, Full Length Gooseneck Punch American Style, Full Length Vee Die with 7 assorted sizes, Lntech Light Curtain System, Side and Back Safety Fence, Movable Foot Pedal with Estop meet OSHA safety standard, ISO 9001 Certified, Meet OSHA and CE safety standard, Programmable Angle/ Angle Correct, Tool Library, Delem 41, 2 Axis CNC back gauge, #SMHPB7006CNC
Movable Foot Pedal With Estop Meet OSHA Safety Standard
Programmable Angle/ Angle Correct
Delem 41, 2 Axis CNC Back Gauge
Standard Features for GMC Hydraulic Press Brake
• ISO 9001 certified
• Meet OSHA and CE safety standard
• ESA (Italy) Model 625, 2 Axis CNC Controller
• die library, offline programming, stores thousands of programs
• Programmable Angle/ Angle Correct
• Germany Rexroth hydraulic system
• Yaskawa Servo motor and Drives
• Schneider electrical components
• Hydraulic crowning
• All steel construction for maximum rigidity
• Hydraulic logic system centrally located and quiet
• Safety type foot pedal with handle and E-stop switch
• Safety 24V low voltage & overload protection
• One year industrial warranty for parts
Standard Equipment for GMC Hydraulic Press Brake
• ESA (Italy) Model 625, 2 Axis CNC Controller
• ( 2 ) 24” front support arms, Quick Release for easy positioning
• Quick release segmented ( American Style Tooling ) punch holder
• Full Length Gooseneck Punch HRC 50 ( Punch is rated for 10 gauge and lighter .062” radius punch ) Additional Tooling may be required for thicker materials and purchaser’s specific products/parts - Ask your dealer for custom tooling quotes )
• Full Length Vee Die with 6 assorted sizes HRC 50
• Lntech Light Curtain System
• Side and Back Safety Fence
• Movable Foot Pedal with Estop meet OSHA safety standard
* Temporary specifications subject to verification.
All quotations subject to prior sale.
New pricing is good only at time of invoice and must be paid Immediately to guarantee no price increases by the manufacturers.
We're able to obtain brokers for Cross country and worldwide deliveries and only hire fully insured Flatbed Double Drops, Single Drops and Permitted Loads.
Make sure to get insurance, as this is not usually included. All machines come banded and strapped to a pallet unless instructed otherwise. Crating is optional and comes at extra charge. Loading docks or ramps are required! If you do not have one, inform the shipping company and there will more than likely be an extra charge.
Thank you! Your message has been sent.
We will be in contact with you shortly. Remember, if you know anyone who has machines for sale to let us know and you could earn a finders fee. We buy one machine or complete shops!
Sterling Machinery Exchange can help you with shipping worldwide. We ship daily and can get amazing shipping rates to make your purchase easier
Please let us know your information and we can find out the cost to your door! Types of Trucking We Offer:
*TRUCKLOAD SHIPPING* The Full Truckload Advantage encompasses a comprehensive, end-to-end range of cargo transit and logistics solutions, backed by cutting-edge shipping analytic and monitoring technology.
Reduced Cost Per Unit
Shortened Transit Times
More Cargo Insurance
Thousands of Carriers to Choose From
Ail or Rubber Tire Option
Standard 48' Flatbed
Removable Goose Neck
Dedicated Partial Truckload
Short Term Warehousing
48' and 53' Containers
20', 40', and 45'
International Containers & High Cubes
Drayage (Port, Rail)
Our LTL shipping offers a best-in-class proprietary Transportation Management System tailored to the needs of LTL shippers. CARRIER RATE 2.0 provides an industry-leading, all-in-one solution for obtaining quotes, booking, and managing shipments.
Choose your carrier based on cost, transit time, and preference
Choose from industry leading carriers for your specific shipment
Schedule pickups with one click!
Track and manage your shipments online
Enter Origin & Destination Zip Codes
Select Package Type
Enter Pallet Count for Pallet Rate
Enter Class and Weight
We understand our transportation and logistics customers are looking for ways to save time and money. Air freight shipping means on-time delivery is a top priority. Our technology, relationships, and team of industry professionals provide an unparalleled ability to meet your most important shipping needs. Services Offerings
GMC Machine Tools Corp. is a manufacturer of GMC fabrication equipment and metalworking machinery, including the Fisnish Pro Line of wide belt sanders for finishing & deburring, All our machines meet CE standards and are built by ISO9001, ISO9002 and ISO9000 certified factories in Taiwan and China.
Our North American headquarters are located in Ontario, CA. We also maintain our own facility in China and have representatives in Taiwan to perform final inspection for quality assurance priority shipment.
GMC has been serving the North America machine tool market since 1989 with an established professional service team to provide our customers with strong technical and service support. We stock a large inventory of replacement parts for overnight delivery. Our dealer and distributor network, located in all 50 states, is ready to serve you anytime.