|Punching Capacity||65 Ton|
|Special Tooling||4" Max. Dia.|
|Diameter Thru Thickness||1 1/16" Thru 3/4"|
|Flat Bar Shear||24" Length|
|Angel Shear Capacity:|
|Strokes Per Minute||40|
|90 Degrees||6" x 6" x 3/8"|
|Plate Shear Capacity:|
|Flat Bar||1" x 6"|
|45 Degrees||4" x 4" x 1/2"|
|Plate Shear Capacity||3/16" x 24"|
|Angle Shear Capacity:|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||60" x 24" x 66"|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||60" x 24" x 66"|
|3 Year Manufacturers Warranty!
|Tool Table Work Area
|Shear Table With Miter Fence
|24" Flat Bar Shear With 4-Way Reversible Blade 1" x 6"
|Stroke Control With Scale
|Punch Jog Control
|One Round Punch & Die
|Punch Gauging Table with Fence & Scale
|Die Holder With 2" Insert
|One Round Punch & Die: Maximum Diameter 1 - 1/
|Keyed Punch Ram
|Die Holder Complete With 2" Die Insert
|Punch Nut With Wrench And Stripper
|65 - Ton Punch Station (1 - 1/16" In 3/4")
|Electric Foot Pedal
|9" Throat Depth
|Keyed Punch Ram For Safety
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND TOOLING
Reasons to buy a Scotchman
- Scotchman is Made in U.S.A. -- and we can prove it!
- Scotchman offers the Best-in-the-Business 3 YEAR-WARRANTY!
- Scotchman has a SAFE punch & die change out.
- Scotchman punch is guided through a true vertical guide block.
- The punch can be safely left in a Scotchman ironworker while using the Angle Shear.
- The punch can be safely left in a Scotchman ironworker while using the Flat Bar Shear.
- The brake can be used without removing the punch on a Scotchman ironworker.
- A Scotchman Pipe Notcher can be used on the tool table without removing the punch.
- The Scotchman punch is Keyed to prevent shaped punches from spinning making it a SAFER machine.
- Scotchman ironworkers have a larger capacity angle shear.
- Calls made to Scotchman are answered by a person, not a machine.
Scotchman prides itself in manufacturing QUALITY, DEPENDABLE, AMERICAN Ironworkers.
* Temporary specifications subject to verification.
All quotations subject to prior sale.
Due to fluctuating markets and Gas Prices, Quotes are good
for 15 days from quote date.
Pricing & Payment Methods: In order to be competitive,
Our prices reflect a 3% discount
for payment in company check, money order or cash. Credit
cards will be subject to a 3-5%
fee depending on credit card company.